Born in Milan on 14 June 1949.
Graduated in business administration at Cattolica University of Milan on 23 June 1975.
Member of the Milan Institute of Chartered Accountants since 14 September 1976, enrolment no. 937.
Member of the Roll of Auditors since 21 April 1995, enrolment no. 45953.
Set up “Studio Pincelli” in 1976.
In 2015 “Studio Pincelli” merged with a leading professional studio in Milan specialised in consultancy in the areas of taxation, business, Italian and international accounting, and became a partner.
Set up Milan-based Studio Associato Omnia together with seven other partners in 2018.
Has operated as statutory auditor and legal auditor of accounts in finance companies of the Barclays Group and Credit Agricole Group and in Italian Parkinson’s disease association “Associazione Parkinsoniani”.
Has been a member of the Board of Directors of major companies in the electronics and IT sectors.
Rapporteur at a Milan Institute of Chartered Accountants training course on “Commissionaires”
Special skills in the following areas:
- Planning and organisation of extraordinary transactions
Languages spoken in addition to Italian: English, Spanish (basic)
Practices & Experience
Primary areas of competence:
- Corporate law
- Tax law
- National and international tax systems
- Corporate, administrative and financial advisory services, primarily for SMEs
- Internationalisation and consultancy for multinational companies
- Management control, reporting and transfer pricing
- Extraordinary transactions and M&As (especially: capital contributions and reverse mergers)
- Appraisals, company valuations, due diligence reports
- Tax litigation
Studio Associato OMNIA
Address: Via Marradi, 1 (corner of Via Carducci) – 20123 – Milan (MI), Italy
Tel: +39 02 4694514