Against a background of constant evolution in the professional sphere, the firm takes pride in its ability to adapt to change, always offering up-to-the minute, innovative advisory services.
Perfectly placed to accept these professional challenges, Studio Associato OMNIA has identified major growth potential by focusing on and analysing key developments in the sector, the most innovative financial instruments, or new instruments capable of guaranteeing ever greater levels of financial transparency.
This section of the site is therefore dedicated to articles, discussions and features concerning matters of relevance for the “next professional challenges”:
- PIR (long-term savings accounts) – a valuable opportunity to be developed
- Transfer pricing, the Italian Ministry for the economy and finance listens to operators’ feedback
- BEPS project: the OECD rewrites the unity regulations between member states
- Basket Bonds for ELITE companies
- ELITE Club deal, SPAC in Cloud and Basket Bonds, is Fintech helping to shift investment towards the real economy?
- The social budget
- PIVs, interesting possibilities for the future or a missed opportunity?
- Crowdfunding and crowdlending for SMEs
- Branch exemption and commissionaires: new organisational models and operating methods for export sales
- Doing business in USA