Born in Milan on 03/03/1986.
Graduated with honours in business and corporate legislation at Cattolica University of Milan in 2010.
Member of the Milan Institute Of Chartered Accountants, section A, and of the register of legal auditors since 2012.
Won “Fondazione Famiglia Legnanese” scholarship based on academic merit.
Has practised at Studio Pincelli since 2010.
From 2015 to 2017, partner of the Milan headquarters of a consulting firm, specialising in fiscal and business advisory services and national and international accounting.
Member of the business internationalization committee of the Milan Institute of Chartered Accountants since 2017.
Acts as a statutory auditor.
In 2018 set up Studio Associato Omnia with headquarters in Milan, together with seven other partners.
Languages spoken in addition to Italian: English, Spanish (basic)
Practices & Experience
Primary areas of competence:
- Corporate law
- Tax law
- National and international tax systems
- Corporate, administrative and financial consultancy, mainly provided to SMEs (especially in the following sectors: outlets, commissionaires, multinationals, etc.)
- Internationalisation and consultancy for multinational companies
- Experience in setting up and managing companies operating in the US
- Management control and reporting
- Extraordinary transactions and M&As (especially: mergers, capital contributions, reverse mergers, spin-offs, etc.)
- Appraisals, company valuations, due diligence reports
- Tax litigation
Studio Associato OMNIA
Address: Via Marradi, 1 (corner of Via Carducci) – 20123 – Milan (MI), Italy
Tel: +39 02 4694514
Mobile: +39 347 8806303